Sereenas Housing for Women
Atira offers the Sereenas House for Women Resident Support Program to women residing at the Sereenas House for Women housing development located in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. The goal of the Program is to provide a supportive environment in which women are assisted in their efforts to live independently of violence, abuse, and substance use, to access community services and to become involved in their community.
Sereenas House is a program of Atira Women’s Resource Society. There are 56 single rooms, six bathrooms, and two kitchens on two floors of housing. We operate from a harm-reduction, anti-oppression perspective with a goal to provide safe and supportive housing for women.
Women are able to have guests between the hours of 9:00am – 11:00pm. Shelter is $375 – no extra for laundry and we do the bedding. The costs allow Atira to provide clean linen on a demand basis.
- Respond to emergencies
- Connect with and provide building access to community services such as street nurses, mental health teams, and community outreach workers
- Offered by Vancouver Coastal Health, a Clinical Housing Team is available to work exclusively with Sereenas residents
Phone: (604) 642-2620
Email: [email protected]
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye