Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women provides 38 units of transitional housing for women who are seeking support to reduce and or stop their use of substances.
10 beds are available for women who have completed detox and are waiting for a bed in treatment, and 28 beds are available for women who have completed treatment and are waiting to find safe, affordable, long-term housing.
Referrals are accepted primarily from detox and treatment centres and may be vetted through Vancouver Coastal Health’s central addition intake (CAIT) system or BC Housing’s supported housing registry (SHR).
Group support for women
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Veronica Block Supportive Recovery Housing
- New Beginnings
- Florence Pierce
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Oneesan Housing for Women who are Older
- Kyé7e (QUE-A-AH) Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye