Durrant Transition House
Durrant provides a specialized transitional housing program designed for women who are seeking support to reduce or eliminate substance use but who are not yet ready for an intense residential treatment program.
Durrant practices low-barrier protocols, which means women are not screened for mental health or substance use issues.
Women must be able to live communally.
How to get housing
In some cases you can contact the housing option directly, but we encourage you to contact Atira first and we can help find the best fit for your unique situation.
Phone: (604) 681-4437
Email: [email protected]
Court and other accompaniments
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye