Waaban Housing for First Nations, Métis and Inuit Women
Waaban Housing for First Nations, Métis & Inuit Women (formerly known as the Aboriginal Women’s Outreach program) main purpose is to create a support circle that allows the women to empower themselves through the sisterhood of culture and shared life experiences.
Outreach and support services are available to First Nations and Metis women and their children who:
- Are, or have been, impacted by violence
- Are living in the Surrey, Delta, White Rock and Langley areas
All programs and activities are free of charge and child-minding is provided. Our commitment is to offer support through home visits, crisis calls, advocacy, accompaniments, and life skill related programs.
Staff available Monday-Saturday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Drop-ins every Saturday 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye