Sue Bujold Floor
The Sue Bujold Floor is located on the 7th floor at Bridge Housing for Women. There are eight beds available for women from the Downtown Eastside who are living with chronic, life limiting health issues, including those who may be nearing end of life.
The floor is staffed 24/7 with health care assistants, including LPNs, and primary health care will be provided by an attending physician and nurse outreach team. Women who have their own doctor and or primary health care teams are welcome to continue to work with those teams.
Please call June Davidson at (604) 816-8543 for additional information or to arrange a tour of the floor. The application form is available here.
Health care assistance
Phone: (604) 816-8543
Email: [email protected]
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye