- About Us
- Donor Center
Atira gladly accepts new and gently used items for our programs and services. Please find below a list of the items we need most. Please note this list is only our top needed items. Please call us if you have an item to donate that is not on this list.
- Tooth Brushes (new)
- Underwear and socks (new)
- Shampoo / Conditioner/ Other Toiletries (new)
- Feminine Hygiene products (new)
- Bedding for single beds
- Household items - dishes, cutlery, glasses, pots and pans
- House phones
- Children’s toys - no used plush toys or stuffed animals
- Women’s Clothing
- Children’s Clothing
- Baby items – diapers, diaper wipes, formula etc…
- TVs and fridge/freezers/bar fridges in good working condition
To donate items, please call Atira at 604-331-1407 or email at donations [at] atira.bc.ca
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to pick up items.
Gifts in Kind
To donate items in kind, please call Caithlin at 604-331-1407 ext.104 or email at donations [at] atira.bc.ca
Atira is able to provide tax receipts for donations in kind as long as there is proof of value of the item. For gently used items with a value over $1,000 the Canada Revenue Agency requires an appraisal of the item.
For corporate in-kind donations, please call Caithlin at 604-331-1407 ext.104 or email at donations [at] atira.bc.ca