- About Us
- Donor Center
Aboriginal Women's Outreach
The main purpose of the Aboriginal Women’s Outreach program is to create a support circle that allows the women to empower themselves through the sisterhood of culture and shared life experiences.
Outreach and support services are available to First Nations and Metis women and their children who:
- are, or have been, impacted by violence
- are living in the Surrey, Delta, White Rock and Langley areas.
All programs and activities are free of charge and child-minding is provided. Our commitment is to offer support through home visits, crisis calls, advocacy, accompaniments, and life skill related programs.
- Accompanying women to appointments (Ministry of Child and Family Development, Ministry of Human Resources, court, doctors, HIV testing, etc.)
- Home visits
- One-to-one needs-based support
- Resource information and referrals
- Rediscover Parenting support groups
- Training Programs
- Traditional Programs (e.g. talking circle, monthly sweat lodge)
For more information, call (604) 836 7280 and (778) 877 7824
Staff available Monday-Saturday 8.30am- 5.00pm
Drop-ins every Saturday 1.00pm-3.00pm